- 4 POM® Ultra Moelleux Hamburger Buns
- 4 beef burgers
- 4 slices Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 1 apple, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch (5 mm) rounds
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
1. Grill burgers according to package directions, adding cheese on top in last 2 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, toss apple slices with vegetable oil; grill apple slices over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes per side or until tender and well-marked.
3. Spread mayonnaise evenly over buns. Assemble burgers in buns with apple slices.
Tip: The best apples for grilling are firm, sweet-tart ones. Try using Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, Fuji or Pink Lady apples.