- 1 Maple French Toast Bagel, sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C) oven. Arrange bagel slices on baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Stir cream cheese with banana, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth. Stir Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
Serve bagel chips with dip.