- 4 POM® 100% Whole Wheat 10" tortillas
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz (60 g) thinly sliced salami
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 sausages, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped red onion
- 6 large basil leaves, torn
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lay tortillas on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each tortilla, leaving small border all around.
2. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella. Top with salami, bacon, sausages and onion.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp around edges. Let stand for 1 minute. Sprinkle with basil.
Tip: Substitute any leftover cooked meat and/or cured meats for the bacon, sausages and salami, such as deli ham, shredded chicken or chorizo.