- 4 POM® Ancient Grains 10" tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 6 oz (175 g) sliced deli oven-roasted turkey
- 4 oz (125 g) Swiss cheese, sliced
1. Spread each tortilla with cream cheese. Drizzle with honey mustard and sprinkle with green onions.
2. Arrange spinach in even layer over top. Top with turkey and Swiss cheese.
3. Roll up tortillas into tight logs. Cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm rounds). Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Tip: Replace turkey with roast beef, carved chicken or chopped cooked shrimp if desired.