- 8 slices POM® White Bread, toasted
- 8 turkey breakfast sausages
- 1 cup (250 mL) egg whites (from carton)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach
- 8 tomato slices
Cook breakfast sausages according to package directions. Halve lengthwise. Meanwhile, whisk egg whites with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, salt and pepper.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add egg white mixture and reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed.
On 4 of the slices of bread, layer mustard, spinach, tomatoes, sausages and egg whites; top with remaining slices of bread.