- 2 POM® 100% Whole Wheat 7" tortillas
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon zest (optional)
- 4 medium strawberries, diced
- ½ ripe mango, cut into strips
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into strips
STIR together cream cheese, honey and lemon zest (if using) in small bowl until combined.
SPREAD cream cheese mixture evenly over two thirds of each tortilla.
ARRANGE fruit in lines along the top third of the cream cheese mixture.
ROLL up tortillas to enclose the filling finishing with the third section of tortilla that doesn’t have the cream cheese. This will give you a clean finish and a “maki roll” appearance when it’s cut. Wrap in wax cloth or plastic wrap pushing to seal. Leave rolled up for at least 15 minutes and unwrap to slice just before serving. (These can be made up to one day ahead and stored wrapped in the refrigerator)
SLICE each roll into 6 pieces and serve.