- 6 POM® Ultra Moelleux Hamburger Buns (6)
- 1 1/4 lb (625g) cooked salmon, flaked
- 6 slices smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) spreadable cream cheese, softened
- 12 tomato slices
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into rings
Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Mix salmon with smoked salmon, eggs and breadcrumbs until combined. Divide into 6 balls. Shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) patties.
Grill patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and heated through. Meanwhile, grill buns for 1 minute or until toasted.
Assemble burgers in toasted buns with cream cheese, tomato slices and onion slices.