- 2 POM® Tortillas (10 inch)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pizza sauce
- 5 slices leftover cooked Italian sausage
- 2 thin slices Genoa salami, diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 thin slices ham, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced black olives
- 8 red onion ring slices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
Place tortillas on lightly oiled baking sheet; spread pizza sauce evenly over each tortilla. Scatter sausage, salami, bacon, ham, olives and onion rings over top; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in 425°F (220°C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are golden. To serve, cut into wedges.