- 8 slices POM® White Bread, toasted and lightly buttered
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt, pepper and oregano
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
Whisk together eggs, sun-dried tomatoes, 1 tbsp (15 mL) water,
salt, pepper and oregano; set aside. In large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook spinach and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or just until spinach starts to wilt.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed. Stir in feta cheese. Divide eggs between 2 slices of bread; top with remaining bread.