- 1 POM® 100% Whole Wheat Bagel, halved
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) butter
- 2 eggs
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely crumbled queso fresco (Mexican fresh cheese)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tomato salsa
- 1/4 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
Using 2-inch (5 cm) cookie cutter, cut out middle of bagel to make hole larger.
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat; cook bagel slices, cut side down, for 2 minutes or until bottoms are toasted.
Crack egg into hole of each bagel half. Season eggs with salt and pepper; cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set to desired doneness. Top with queso fresco. Serve with salsa and avocado.