- MOO SHU PORK TACOS:
- 1 lb (500 g) Pork tenderloin, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Rice wine vinegar, divided
- .25 tsp (1 mL) Pepper
- 2 Carrots, julienned, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) Bean sprouts, divided
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Minced ginger root
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 oz/114 g) Package Shitake mushrooms, sliced and stems removed
- .5 Small head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Bamboo shoots, julienned
- 1 (227 g) Package POM® Original Small Tortillas
- .25 cup (60 mL) Hoisin sauce
- .25 cup (60 mL) Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Soy sauce
MOO SHU PORK TACOS:
COMBINE pork, 2 tbsp (30 mL) each soy sauce and rice wine vinegar| add pepper in a re sealable plastic bag.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
TOSS half the carrot with 1 cup (250 mL) bean sprouts, green onion and 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice wine vinegar plus 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar.
Set aside to pickle.
HEAT 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in a medium skillet.
Add eggs and cook stirring occasionally for 1 2 minutes or until scrambled.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in a large skillet.
Add marinated pork mixture and stir fry for 2 3 minutes, add ginger, garlic, and mushrooms, remaining carrot, cabbage and bamboo shoots.
Stir fry for 3 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp and pork has reached an internal temperature of 160°F (70°C).
COMBINE sauce ingredients.
Serve Moo Shu pork mixture in tortillas.
Top with crunchy pickled vegetable mixture and drizzle with sauce.