- 1 Head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Olive oil
- .5 tsp (2 mL) Cumin
- .5 tsp (2 mL) Paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
- .33 cup (80 mL) Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Bread crumbs
- 6 POM® Original Small Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) Shredded lettuce
- .5 cup (125 mL) Salsa
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Sour cream
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh cilantro
PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
TOSS cauliflower with olive oil, cumin, paprika, cayenne, cheese and breadcrumbs.
Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven for 15 minutes to warm through.
ASSEMBLE tacos by dividing cauliflower mixture evenly between tortillas and topping with shredded lettuce, salsa, sour cream, onions and cilantro.