- 2 POM® Everything Bagels, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
Using rolling pin, roll bagel halves to flatten. Slice each half into quarters to make 16 pieces.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Toss bagel pieces with olive oil. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in feta and parsley.
Serve toasted bagel crisps with dip.
Serve with your favourite store-bought dips as well, such as hummus, tzatziki, salsa, guacamole, and spinach and artichoke dip.
Use low-fat cream cheese and low-fat yogurt if desired.