- 4 POM® Tortillas Original, large
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 8 cremini or white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) Italian cheese blend
- 12 oz (375 g) cooked steak, thinly sliced
In skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; sauté mushrooms for about 7 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Place 2 tbsp (30 mL) of cheese on one half of each tortilla. Divide steak and mushrooms evenly over top; sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over mushrooms. Fold over each tortilla to enclose filling.
In large, nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat; cook, in batches, for 2 or 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Tip: Spread Dijon mustard on each tortilla for extra flavor if desired.