Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There is no substitute for a toasty breakfast burrito to kick-start the day! So simple this recipe will soon be a staple in your morning routine.
POM® XL Burrito Tortillas
- 2 POM® XL Burrito Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 Eggs, makes approx. 2 cups
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- In a small bowl, beat eggs until combined. In a large skillet on medium heat add butter and pour eggs into the pan stirring constantly until eggs are cooked through about 5-8 minutes.
- Place each tortilla wrap on a cutting board and in the center divide the mozzarella cheese evenly and lengthwise. Top with scrambled eggs, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Top with a drizzle of sriracha.
- Fold in both ends and roll the wrap with the seam side facing down. Place both wraps on a non-stick skillet and toast each side for 2 minutes. Place the skillet directly into the oven for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melty. Remove from the oven. Let the cheese settle and serve immediately.