- 4 POM® Ultra Soft Hot Dog Buns
- 1 lb (500 g) peeled deveined large shrimp, tails removed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) thinly sliced cucumber
Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grill well. Toss together shrimp, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; marinate for 5 minutes.
Grill shrimp for 1 or 2 minutes or until just starting to turn pink and curl. Meanwhile, grill buns for 30 to 60 seconds per side or until lightly toasted.
Assemble shrimp in buns with drizzle of mayonnaise and cucumber slices.
Tip: Add 1 minced garlic clove to the marinade if you like.
Tip: Add fresh chives, basil, parsley or mint if desired.