Chicken Club Burger
This classic diner sandwich is transformed into a summer burger that everyone will enjoy.
POM® Signature Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns
- 4 POM® Signature Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns
- 4 skinless boneless chicken fillets (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Montreal-style steak spice
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grill well.
- Toss together chicken, oil and steak spice.
- Grill chicken for 4 or 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear and no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, grill buns for 30 to 60 seconds per side or until lightly toasted.
- Assemble chicken in buns with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
Tip: Add a slice of cheese to the chicken during the last minute of cooking if desired. Try Cheddar, Brie or Oka cheese.