Black Bean and Avocado Breakfast Wrap
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 25 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® 9 Grains Large Tortillas
Chipotle Sour Cream Sauce:
- In a mixing bowl combine all the chipotle cream sauce ingredients, mixing well to incorporate all the flavours and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, sauté onions in olive oil for 2 minutes, then add in red peppers and garlic and continue cooking for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in the black beans, and taco seasoning and continue cooking for another about 1-2 minutes to heat through and combine flavours.
- Heat up a dry fry pan over high heat and quickly toast up each tortilla for about 20-30 seconds per side until toasty, but, still pliable.
- On a clean work surface evenly divide and spread each tortilla with guacamole.
- Sprinkle each with corn.
- Evenly divide the black bean mixture and layer over top of each tortilla and top with fresh cilantro.
- Roll up tightly to secure fillings.
- Serve with chipotle sour cream sauce for dipping and extra cilantro.