Spicy Paneer Wrap
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 25 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® 9 Grains Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® 9 Grains Large Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup (125g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup (60mL) Water
- Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
- 4 Tbsp (60g) Tikka Masala Seasoning or Paste
- 2 Cups (500g) Ground Corn Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups (375g) Paneer
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 Cup (185g) Mango Chutney
- 1/2 Cup (125g) Plain Yogurt
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the air-fryer to 400°F (205°C).
- Place flour onto a shallow plate.
- In a separate small bowl, mix water with the salt and tikka masala seasoning or paste.
- Place ground corn chips onto a separate shallow plate
- Cut the paneer into evenly divided equal-sized 1-inch (2.5cm) cubes.
- Roll each to coat in flour, then coat in tikka masala mixture and roll each to coat in ground corn chips
- Place onto a prepared parchment-lined tray and spray with olive oil
- Air-fry at 400°F (205°C) for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a dry fry pan over high heat and quickly toast up each tortilla for about 20-30 seconds per side until toasty, but, still pliable.
- On a clean work surface, evenly divide and spread each tortilla with yogurt and mango chutney, then, scatter with onion slices and layer with English cucumber slices and shredded lettuce.
- Finish each tortilla with cooked paneer.
- Roll up and serve with fresh Lemon Wedges to add brightness to each delicious bite.