Fish Taco Wraps
Getting dinner on the table for the whole family is a breeze when you make these tasty tacos with frozen prepared fish fingers.
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 30 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Original Medium Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas 7 in., warmed
- 4 frozen prepared fish fingers
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mild salsa
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 lime wedges
- Prepare fish fingers according to package directions.
- Top one half of each tortilla with 2 fish fingers, salsa and avocado slices; fold over each tortilla to enclose filling.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: You can substitute prepared guacamole for avocado slices if desired.