Mini Wagon Wheel Tortillas
Reminiscent of the childhood treat, this is a gluten -free option made with corn tortillas.
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 20 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Original Medium Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas 7 in.
- 4 tsp (20 mL) raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- Using 2-inch (5 cm) cookie cutter, cut 8 rounds from tortillas.
- Spread jam evenly on 4 rounds; spread marshmallow fluff evenly on remaining rounds. Sandwich one jam round with a marshmallow fluff round.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine melted chocolate with vegetable oil; dip rounds in melted chocolate.
- Lightly shake off excess; transfer to prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Tips: Save the tortilla scraps and bake them - they
make great salad croutons or an excellent garnish for a tortilla soup!