Mini Brie, Cranberry and Pistachio Cups
This appetizer is perfect for no-fuss entertaining. A little orange zest added to prepared cranberry sauce really elevates the flavour.
POM® Original Medium Tortillas
- 6 POM® Original Tortillas 7 in.
- 4 oz (125 g) Brie cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut tortillas into 2 1/2 inch (6 cm) rounds; fit into 24 mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp but not browned.
- Place piece of Brie and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cranberry sauce into each cup; bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until Brie starts to melt and cranberry sauce is warm.
- Garnish with pistachios.
- Serve warm.
Tips: Save any tortilla scraps to fry up and use as a
crispy garnish for soups or salads.