Sweet Birthday Cake Tortilla Chips
These cute tortilla bites are a fun take on birthday cake with sprinkles. Perfect for sharing and smile-making!
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 20 min
Servings 6 Servings
POM® Original Medium Tortillas
- 3 POM® Original Tortillas 7 in.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, melted
- 3 oz (90 g) white chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) birthday cake sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
- Arrange on prepared pan; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown, Let cool completely.
- Transfer white chocolate to small, resealable sandwich bag and snip off one corner of bag; drizzle over chips.
- Top evenly with sprinkles. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set or let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Tips: Use melted milk or dark chocolate for chocolate lovers.