Savoury Everything Bagel Crisps with Dip
Crispy chips are always a satisfying go-to snack. These flavourful baked bagel crisps, served with an ultra-creamy and tangy dip, are sinfully good without the guilt.
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 30 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® Everything Bagels
- 2 POM® Everything Bagels, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Using rolling pin, roll bagel halves to flatten.
- Slice each half into quarters to make 16 pieces.
- Toss bagel pieces with olive oil. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in feta and parsley.
- Serve toasted bagel crisps with dip.
Serve with your favourite store-bought dips as well, such as hummus, tzatziki, salsa, guacamole, and spinach and artichoke dip.
Use low-fat cream cheese and low-fat yogurt if desired.