Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 20 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® Everything Bagels
- 4 POM® Everything Bagels
- 1 x 13 oz (375g) Package of Sausage Patty Rounds
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4 Tbsp (60g) Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 Slices of Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15mL) Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Put 4 bagels directly on the rack, cut side up and bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray and cover each bagel slice with cheddar cheese, return to oven and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese gets melty.
- Prepare sausage rounds according to package directions until cooked through.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl with salt & pepper.
- Heat up a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt butter, then, add eggs and stir/agitate until nearly set.
- Divide into four equal portions.
- Place cooked sausage patties on top of each bagel bottom, then layer with prepared eggs, drizzle with hot sauce, top with remaining bagel half and serve.