Steak 'N' Eggs Bagel
Turn leftover steak into a protein-packed breakfast sandwich. It's hearty and oh-so-satisfying!
POM® Sesame Bagels
- 1 POM® Sesame Bagels, halved and toasted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) barbecue sauce
- 4 oz (125 g) thinly sliced cooked steak
- 2 fried eggs
- Stir mayonnaise with barbecue sauce.
- Spread evenly over bagel halves.
- Top with steak slices and fried eggs.
Tip: For the perfect sunny-side-up fried eggs: In nonstick skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter over medium heat; crack 2 eggs into skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until whites are set and yolk is still runny. Or, cook eggs to desired doneness.
If you like, add tomato slices, arugula or caramelized onions to the sandwich.