Creamy Seafood Pizza
Tortillas act as a thin-crust base for this delicious creamy pizza. Top with your favourite seafood for a quick and easy meal.
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 2 POM® 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 in3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared Alfredo sauce1/3 cup (75 mL) cooked baby shrimp1/3 cup (75 mL) surimi crab meat or legs, cut into chunks1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Fontina cheese1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried Italian seasoning blend1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place tortillas on lightly greased baking sheet; bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Flip over and spread Alfredo sauce evenly on each tortilla.
- Scatter shrimp and crab on top. Sprinkle Fontina, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning evenly over top.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are golden.
- Sprinkle parsley over top; cut into wedges.
Tips: Add a pinch of hot pepper flakes to the pizzas for a spicy kick.