Crunchy Veggie Roll
A crowd pleaser and a fun way to pack veggies for the kids in every bite. These Crunchy Veggie Rolls taste delicious as they look, and they can be made ahead.
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Plant-based Pesto Oil, strained
- 1 cup Hummus
- 1 Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Leaf Lettuce, sliced or shredded
- Mix together pesto and hummus in a bowl set aside for assembly.
- Place a clean kitchen towel on the counter and then line the tortilla with the edge of the towel line. (Tip: This allows you to gently grip the tortilla and keep the veg together to wrap them tightly. You may also use a sushi mat roller).
- Brush pesto mixture evenly over the tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
- In the center, place each sliced veggie evenly between the 4 wraps lengthwise. (Note: Keep the tortillas covered while preparing to maintain a soft chewy texture.)
- Lift the edge and roll the tortilla. Place it seam-side down on the tray making sure it seals with the pesto mixture. Repeat with other wraps and trim each side and cut each roll into 6pcs.