Crunchy Veggie Roll
A crowd pleaser and a fun way to pack veggies for the kids in every bite. These Crunchy Veggie Rolls taste delicious as they look, and they can be made ahead.
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 15 min
Servings 24 Servings
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Plant-based Pesto Oil, strained
- 1 cup Hummus
- 1 Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Leaf Lettuce, sliced or shredded
- Mix together pesto and hummus in a bowl set aside for assembly.
- Place a clean kitchen towel on the counter and then line the tortilla with the edge of the towel line. (Tip: This allows you to gently grip the tortilla and keep the veg together to wrap them tightly. You may also use a sushi mat roller).
- Brush pesto mixture evenly over the tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
- In the center, place each sliced veggie evenly between the 4 wraps lengthwise. (Note: Keep the tortillas covered while preparing to maintain a soft chewy texture.)
- Lift the edge and roll the tortilla. Place it seam-side down on the tray making sure it seals with the pesto mixture. Repeat with other wraps and trim each side and cut each roll into 6pcs.