Sun-dried Tomato and Broccoli Individual Quiches in Tortilla Cups
These individual quiches are the perfect size for a grab-and-go breakfast.
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 3 POM® 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas, 10 in1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream2 eggs1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped cooked broccoli3 tbsp (45 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut each tortilla into four 4-inch (10cm)rounds; fit rounds into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly crispedbut not browned. Let cool completely in muffin cups.
- Whisk together cream, eggs, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly into bottoms of each muffin cup.
- Spoon or pour Quiche Filling evenly into tortilla cups.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutesor until filling is set.
Tips: Save tortilla scraps and fry them to use as a crispy garnish for soups or salads.