Mediterranean Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
Faster than ordering take-out, this vegetarian pizza takes only minutes to bake and delivers irresistible flavours.
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas, 10 in
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (170 g) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 large jarred roasted red pepper, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onions
- 12 halved pitted black olives
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Spread pesto evenly over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Scatter artichokes, red pepper, onions and olives over top.
- Arrange on large greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are crispy.
- Garnish with sprinkle of baby arugula.
Tip: Drizzle with balsamic syrup if desired.