Crispy Tortilla Strip Salad
Preparation time 30 min
Total Time 40 min
Servings 6 - 8 Servings
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Roll up the tortillas and, with a sharp knife, cut into 1/2-inch (1.25cm) strips onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Spray with vegetable or canola oil and give a quick toss to ensure the tortillas are evenly coated with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375°F (190 °C) for 5 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Prepare salad by tossing all the prepared ingredients together with salad dressing into a large mixing bowl.
- Top with extra cilantro for colour and brightness.