Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Preparation time 15 min
Total Time 40 min
Servings 8 Servings
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 1 Package POM® 100 % Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- 1 - 32oz (907g) Package of Frozen Chicken Fingers
- 1/2 Head of Green Lettuce
- 4 Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups (500g) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 Cup (150mL) Louisiana | Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- Option to serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese Salad Dressing for Dipping
- Prepare frozen chicken fingers according to package directions.
- Heat up a dry fry pan over high heat and quickly toast up each tortilla for about 20-30 seconds per side until toasty, but still pliable.
- On a clean work surface evenly divide and layer each tortilla with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, prepared chicken fingers, and shredded cheese.
- Finish each with Louisiana or Buffalo-style hot sauce.
- Bring up the bottom of the tortilla about 2 inches (5cm) and fold in the sides into a wrap.
- Serve with traditional blue cheese or ranch for dipping and carrots & celery sticks.