Grilled Cheeseburger Wrap
Preparation time 15 min
Total Time 35 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® 100% Whole Wheat Large Tortillas
- Combine all the burger sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy non-stick skillet or fry pan, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and sauté lean ground beef for about 8– 10 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and mustard until well combined, without overworking and remove from heat to allow to cool to room temperature.
- Combine cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, diced tomatoes and diced pickles.
- On a clean work surface, lay out 4 tortillas.
- Evenly divide and spread each tortilla with the cooked ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with combined cheese mixture and then, top with tomato pickle mixture.
- Finish each tortilla with sliced onions and shredded lettuce.
- Fold in the left and right sides, almost enough to touch, with about an inch or so between.
- Bring up the bottom flap, then continue to roll. Keeping the side flaps pulled in using your thumbs to bring the bottom up taut and using it to wrap over the filling and the side flaps.
- Roll one or two more times, until secured.
- Transfer to a hot grill or frypan to reheat thoroughly and the cheese gets melty.
- Serve with burger sauce for dipping.