Here's a fun treat for kids to make. Served with a bowl of mixed fresh fruit, it's a special Mother's Day breakfast.
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 10 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Plain Bagels
- 1 POM® Plain Bagels, toasted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 banana, sliced into rounds
- 2 strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 4 blueberries
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 banana, sliced
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- Spread bagel halves with chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Use banana slices for nose and cheeks, strawberry slices for ears and blueberries for eyes.
- Place a few strands of shredded coconut as whiskers.
- Arrange rows of banana, strawberries, mango and kiwi in two bowls, Serve with bagels.