Greek Breakfast Bagel
This colourful combination makes a satisfying breakfast or brunch.
POM® Plain Bagels
- 1 POM® Plain Bagel, halved and toasted
- 2 eggs
- Pinch each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby spinach
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat; cook tomatoes for about 4 minutes or until starting to soften.
- Add spinach; sauté for about 2 minutes or until slightly wilted.
- Pour in egg mixture; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg mixture starts to form soft curds.
- Stir in feta cheese. Spoon over bagel halves.
Tip: Substitute soft goat cheese for the feta cheese, if desired.