Boston Cream Bagel
Here's a sweet snack that will win rave reviews with any crowd.
POM® Plain Bagels
- 2 POM® Plain Bagels, halved
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips, melted
- Whisk vanilla pudding with cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread mixture
- evenly over bottom halves of bagels.
- Transfer melted chocolate to plate.
- Dip tops of bagels into chocolate; refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Cap bottom halves of bagels with bagel tops.
To melt chocolate, place in microwave-safe bowl; microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds. Alternatively, melt chocolate in double boiler over barely simmering water.