Turkey Brie and Apricot Melt
Apricot jam adds just a touch of sweetness to this easy breakfast sandwich.
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 10 min
Servings 1 Servings
POM® Plain Bagels
- 1 POM® Plain Bagels, halved
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) apricot jam
- 2 slices oven-roasted turkey
- 2 slices Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) arugula
- Spread bagel halves with apricot jam.
- Top bottom half of bagel with turkey, Brie and arugula.
- Cap with top of bagel; grill in panini press for 3 to 4 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted.
Tip: If you like, try substituting blueberry jam for apricot jam.