Rainbow Breakfast Fruit Bagel
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 12 min
Servings 6 Servings
POM® Plain Bagels
- 1 Package of POM® Original Bagels
- 1 (250g) Tub Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Icing Sugar
- 4 Clementines, peeled
- Reserve the zest from 2 clementines
- 1 Cup (250g) Blueberries
- 6 Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 Cup (250g) Green Grapes, washed and halved
- 2 Peaches, washed, pitted, and sliced
- 6 Tbsp (90g) Honey
- 12 Sprigs of Mint (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese with icing sugar and zests from 2 clementines.
- Split the bagels in half and spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Artfully arrange fruit on top and drizzle with honey when ready to serve.
- Option to garnish each with a sprig of fresh mint.