Beef & Gruyère Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Dipping Gravy
A classic beef dip goes upscale in these grilled sandwiches.
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 15 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 4 slices POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices deli roast beef
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) softened butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) warm beef gravy
- Top 2 slices of bread with Gruyère and Cheddar cheese; layer roast beef over top.
- Sandwich with remaining bread slices; butter outside of sandwiches on both sides.
- In nonstick skillet set over medium heat, grill sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches into quarters. Serve with gravy for dipping.
Tip: You can use substitute any type of shredded cheese in this recipe.