- 4 slices POM® White Bread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hot chocolate powder
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) whipped cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mini marshmallows
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mini chocolate chips
In shallow baking dish, whisk together milk, eggs and hot chocolate powder.
Heat butter in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating completely. Cook, in batches if necessary, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
To serve, top with whipped cream, marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.
Tip: If desired, make a double batch of this French toast. Wrap extras and freeze to pop in the toaster for a quick midweek breakfast treat.