- 8 slices POM® White Bread
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 8 slices deli roast turkey
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 leaves fresh basil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) prepared basil pesto
Toss together tomatoes, oil, rosemary and salt. Spread on foil-lined baking sheet; bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes or until browned and softened. Let cool slightly.
On 4 slices of bread, layer turkey, cheese, warm tomatoes and basil.
Mix mayonnaise with pesto; spread on remaining slices of bread and top the sandwiches.