Thai Chicken Rolls
This quick and easy sandwich is like a Thai burrito. It makes a great lunch or hearty snack.
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated carrot
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Stir together chili sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and garlic.
- Arrange tortillas on clean work surface; spoon rice along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border at both ends.
- Top with chicken, bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper, green onion and peanuts.
- Fold up bottom of tortillas over the filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
- Serve with Peanut Dipping Sauce.