Brie, Apricot and Arugula Flatbread
A simple-to-prepare lunch with a sophisticated touch will make every day feel special.
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 15 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas
- , 10 in.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) apricot jam
- 2 oz (60 g) Brie cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place tortillas on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Spread jam evenly over each tortilla; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are golden. Sprinkle with arugula.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Tip: Add prosciutto or cooked chicken to flatbread, if desired.