Smoked Salmon Breakfast Wrap
With smoked salmon and flavoured cream cheese, this breakfast wrap is a delicious way to start the day.
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 10 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) herb and garlic flavoured cream cheese
- 4 slices smoked salmon (about 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby arugula
- 1 tsp (5 mL) capers
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion, optional
- Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper; set aside. In 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook egg mixture for 4 to 5 minutes or until soft curds start to form.
- Place tortillas on clean work surface.
- Spread cream cheese down along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border on either end.
- Top evenly with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, arugula, capers, and onion (if using).
- Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Tips: Substitute spinach or mixed greens for the
arugula if desired.