Meat Lover's Pizza
This meaty thin-crust pizza is so quick and easy, you'll make it again and again!
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pizza sauce
- 5 slices leftover cooked Italian sausage
- 2 thin slices Genoa salami, diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 thin slices ham, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced black olives
- 8 red onion ring slices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place tortillas on lightly oiled baking sheet; spread pizza sauce evenly over each tortilla.
- Scatter sausage, salami, bacon, ham, olives and onion rings over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in 425°F (220°C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are golden.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Tips: Add a pinch of hot pepper flakes to the pizzas or serve with chili oil if desired.