Mixed Berry Wrap with Lemon Ricotta
Treat yourself to a sweet snack. POM Original Tortillas are filled with ricotta, lemon, fresh mint, mixed berries and Canadian maple syrup.
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 10 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) smooth ricotta cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/4 cup (300 mL) mixed berries
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the mint, berries and maple syrup.
- Lay a tortilla on a work surface. Spread one quarter of the ricotta mixture leaving a one inch border.
- Place 1/4 of the berry mixture along the bottom.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining Tortillas.