Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
Just a few simple ingredients come together to make a quick and interesting lunch inspired by Japanese flavours.
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® Original Tortillas
- , 10 in.
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) teriyaki sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pickled ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame seeds
- Toss together chicken, teriyaki sauce and green onions.
- Arrange chicken, lettuce, avocado, pickled ginger, cucumber and bean sprouts in center of each tortilla.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Wrap up each tortilla tightly to enclose filling.
- Serve immediately or wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Tip: Add a spicy mayo - stir together 2 tsp (10 mL) sriracha sauce with the mayonnaise before drizzling over the filling.