Maple BLT Tortilla Wraps
With maple-basted bacon, arugula, ripe tomato and a fresh dill mayonnaise, this BLT wrap is gourmet fare.
Preparation time 10 min
Total Time 25 min
Servings 2 Servings
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 2 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 4 thick slices of bacon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh dill
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula
- 1 ripe plum tomato, sliced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cracked pepper
- Line baking sheet with foil; arrange bacon slices on pan.
- Cook bacon in 425°F (220°C) oven for 10 minutes or until fat starts to render; drain excess fat.
- Brush bacon with maple syrup; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bacon is crispy and caramelized.
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, dilland salt until combined; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Top with arugula, tomato slices and bacon; season with pepper.
- Fold in one side of tortilla and roll up, leaving one end open.
Tips: Add avocado for a fresh Californian twist.