Blueberry and Sour Cream Cheesecakes
POM® Ultra-Soft White Bread makes the perfect crumb crust for these blueberry-studded mini cheesecakes.
POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 4 slices POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, melted
- Pinch salt
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In food processor, pulse toasted bread to make fine crumbs; stir together with brown sugar, butter and salt until well moistened.
- Press into bottoms of lined muffin cups.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light, scraping down bowl as needed. On low speed, beat in eggs one at a time until fully mixed. Add sour cream and maple syrup. Stir in flour.
- Divide blueberries among prepared cups; spoon cream cheese mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Let cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan; refrigerate for about 2 hours or until chilled.