- 2 POM® Tortillas 10-in.
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts,
- cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 4 tsp (20 mL) harissa paste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cucumber
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Toss together chicken, harissa paste, olive oil and salt; thread chicken onto 4 skewers. Let stand for 10 minutes. Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Place tortillas on clean work surface; dividechicken, cucumber, tomato, red onion, parsley and yogurt among tortillas. Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly. Serve with lemon wedges.